Rope Access Services
Ropax is an IRATA member company, providing a comprehensive industrial rope access service. The typical activities performed by Ropax using IRATA rope access can be broadly categorised into:
- Building and Bridge Inspection
- Building Maintenance
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Remote installation works
Regardless of location or task, any work at height undertaken by Ropax, is done so under a 'safe system of work'. This means it has been properly risk assessed, planned and reviewed in accordance with current legislation and best working practices, which include:
- The Work at Height Regulations 2005
- The Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998
- BS 7985:2009 - Code of Practice for the use of rope access methods for industrial purposes
- ISO 22846:2012 - Rope Access Systems: Code of Practice
- Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA) - International Code of Practice
All rope access operations will be undertaken by a minimum of 2 IRATA qualified technicians, with the team leader being IRATA level 3 qualified.
If you would like to know more, or have any questions about rope access methods, please do not hesitate to contact us.